Saturday, April 20, 2019

Who do I trust, you ask?. "No one" I reply, "except our Creator Yahweh and His Son Yahshua!" Why? Because like many, I too have been burnt hard, abandoned, let down and disappointed .

You've asked and said volumes.  Who do I trust, you ask?.  "No one" I reply, "except our Creator Yahweh and His Son Yahshua!"  Why?  Because like many, I too have been burnt hard, abandoned, let down and disappointed  .  You, I think are someone who may have experienced real pain and disappointment, which gives a common thread. Yup, Welcome to the club.  To understand it you must know it, to know it you must experience it, otherwise you've never felt it's bitter cold empty bite.  Situation is not so unique from others. 


Lived, had a life that is slipping away.  Spend more time in pain than not, which lets me know I'm still alive, but that is life.  I've often said if you're not hurting, you're not living.   As for myself.  I've lived.  I've been around.  Made a hell of a lot more mistakes in life than most.  Which is probably how I learned to do some things right.  Not saying all things, just some things.  Married and divorced  four times.  No children.  Who do I trust, you ask?.  "No one" I reply, "except our Creator Yahweh and His Son Yahshua!"  Why?  Because like many, I too have been burnt hard, abandoned, let down and disappointed  .

Ended a 12 year relationship over a year ago when my health went bad.  Once your health goes, so does your wealth.  Experienced a life threatening medical episode and she just stood there and did nothing but watch me go out.  When I recovered I asked why she did nothing to help.  Got told it was not her problem. 

That was when I left.  Gave her the condo paid for, bills paid and exited stage left.  Relocated to my brother's here in Lake Elsinore where he has me in his motor-home receiving hospice services until I can get into a place of my own, which should be next month.  I'm buying a place outside of Temecula through the VA.  Yup, I'm a handicapped disabled senior vet.  Pix's are 01/01/2015 last time I got lucky... So tell me about you?  Talk to me...:) Doug   .

Sorry about the little break.  I had a tooth break and needed a ride to Walmart to get something to fix it until I can get down to Loma Linda.  Ouch.  Wow.  You sound like the girl of my dreams.  I write.  Always on the board.  Once upon a time I practiced a little law and my goal is to write my book.  Everybody has a story to tell.  I have mine...:)  Pleasure to meet you.  As for marital status I am a four time loser.  Four marriages and four divorces.  No kids.  Last relationship went 12 years.  Should have only lasted 12 days.  Who do I trust, you ask?.  "No one" I reply, "except our Creator Yahweh and His Son Yahshua!"  Why?  Because like many, I too have been burnt hard, abandoned, let down and disappointed  .



Sure would have been better if it had...:)  Although appearances are important they are not everything.  Its the person and not what they look like.  Find the right one and its showtime, full or good feelings and things.  Find the wrong one and its nightmare on elm street stuff.  Sun City is not bad.  I'm just putting an offer in on a place out in Anza through the VA. Seeing your a vet also and having gone through the process if you used the VA maybe you could give me some pointers seeing that is the process I am going through?Doug .


Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics.. NO! Time to listen, laugh and win W4M, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.It’s sort of romantic in a weird way.

πŸ˜πŸŒπŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ˜€πŸšΆπŸ˜ƒ⭐🌟⭐πŸ†™πŸ“²Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens: Books To Read, Leaders, Lessons, Learners, Heads To Count, Earth Angels, Hosts To Greet. Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.Forever 21, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, 400% Mark-up.The things I remember about Palo Alto while growing up:Who do I trust, you ask?.  "No one" I reply, "except our Creator Yahweh and His Son Yahshua!"  Why?  Because like many, I too have been burnt hard, abandoned, let down and disappointed  .


Pots of goals, how to treat veterans,old people, the seniors, and family with kids. Nazi camps, Nazi buses when the crowds are in, cows …More Actions, life time passes for veterans, rules to start, passes to rides in the parks, across the nations, and around the world, cheers and chaps.  Ready for the Manners Series: Faces In Crowds, Frogs And Fish, Good Times Toads.πŸ’šπŸƒπŸ“·πŸƒπŸ’šVeteran Housing Matters:πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—Manners For Millions- Kissed a frog or two, tossed back again, in the seas of more frogs. Recaps to do. Are you a female nymphomaniac? (Hemet) 24771 Rosebrugh Lane If you are a female nymphoman

No comments:

Post a Comment