Saturday, May 11, 2019

It is the mind that behonds, not the eyes.- Ezer Hadat.There is no description for the sense of holiness that pervades Israel.


One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone No one loves me .No one cares about meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".


Rather a slip of the foot than a slip of the tongue.It is the mind that behonds, not the eyes.- Ezer Hadat.There is no description for the sense of holiness that pervades Israel.A man who does not want to buy should not say to a vendor: 'How much does this thing cost?'-


It is the mind that behonds, not the eyes.- Ezer Hadat.There is no description for the sense of holiness that pervades Israel.A man who does not want to buy should not say to a vendor: 'How much does this thing cost?'-

One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone No one loves me .No one cares about meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".


According to Sheri Jarrot, the fag hag, Upland, CA? The actions and the behavior of this family, was it Steven Jay Jarrot, who gave the commands for the money spent of LLissa to give to his kid. He did not know the meaning of the word love ever it appears with his actions. Steven Jarrot, wanted LLissa dead, and he wanted her money to make his lifestyle better. He was and still is a meth head, and his world is ruled with this drug, he wanted LLissa to stave to death. On May 5, 2013 he made statement that death would be welcome for him during a fire that almost killed both of them (Steven and LLissa), in a RV that caught on fire in Redlands, California in August of 2012. Tree To Grow, Picture Shows, Tree Growing Out Of His Head, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 , weekend laughs. Mistakes: bumps in the road, Maya Moore: Notes on Vetrrans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth and changes. Help to directed, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still. Part of my sisters stories, sharing the anger within, ptsd most of the time, men and the attacks, to live over again, sad story, or a frog kisses.



It is the mind that behonds, not the eyes.- Ezer Hadat.There is no description for the sense of holiness that pervades Israel.A man who does not want to buy should not say to a vendor: 'How much does this thing cost?'-

Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing.πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„ Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol. Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from Cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali.  rocks under the sands of time.


One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone No one loves me .No one cares about meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".

Waiting for Nothing.Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and flourish. -David Mallet.It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty. Because Short Sex Doesn’t Mean Bad Sex . Different page, different day, better results is the desired outcome. Starrs Bright tonight, hope hopping searching for wishes, dreams, prayers, and hope for new days tomorrow for the growth and the lessons, or blessings are better.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?πŸ•ΊπŸ»Become an influencer this month πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜‡
Image may contain: 1 person, text
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...Let's get it on. Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in the wind, no bald heads, standards sets, senior woman, senior man, retired, man made on his own terms.Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?πŸ•ΊπŸ»Become an influencer this month πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

I'm a unique individual. With head on my hair. Over 6 ft tall. I am the most random and spontaneous person you will probably ever meet. I might like my coffe hot and black one day and then next iced and black or even with different syrups. Some days with cream, most dazes without. I'm not a picky eater or picky about things I want to do in general. I go with the flow type of guy. I didnt grow up with much or travel much.



I had a pretty shitty life as a kid but it has made me who I am along with my hard ass older brothers back in the day. They've chilled out over the years but all of that are things from my past that made me who I am. I'm a gentle soul but I put on a tough guy act. There came a point in my life where I turned from always being the bigger person (damn near always but not always) to where I just completely stood up for myself but TOO much and too aggressively.
Image result for head over heels

 I became so selfish but that's not who I want to be. I like doing things for other people because it just feels good to help. I like sharing and doing stuff. I'm a pothead and an alcoholic but I definitely dont plan on that too much longer. The pot can stick around but cutting the drinking back and bigtime is something I tell myself I need to do but I haven't done it. I've got a heart of gold but over the last few years it has been black gold the not so good kind. I'm insecure but I used to be very confident. I can be cocky but that only comes out when I'm really really happy and talking shit to friends who are also cocky.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text
I like to sing and mess up all the words cuz my mind pays more attention to the beat than words usually so when I drive in my car it looks like I know what I'm singing to other drivers LOL but I can barely get any of the words right so I just kind of mumble sing hahaha! I'm quirky and secretly nerdy. I'm weird and have a dirty sense of humor. Transparency about who we are...  ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.

Oh and there's this one girl that I'm kind of... HEAD OVER HEELS FOR!!!! You know... If guys wore heels LOL.
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction...


I probably missed a bunch of things about me but that's me in a jist. OH AND I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH and I say the most random things ever. Transparency about who we are...  ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. Different page, different day, better results is the desired outcome.
Starrs Bright tonight, hope hopping searching for wishes, dreams, prayers, and hope for new days tomorrow for the growth and the lessons, or blessings are better.

Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.....Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Aleane Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.


Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases. Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks.Times Changes.DIFFERENT..FRIENDS.πŸ’œπŸŒΉ Suns Lights.. πŸ’• 



Hope that help, it was good to let it out, have so much work to do, and have been finding the people that I need to network with, prefer men over 6 feet tall, just because have been there done that was the men not quite as tall. Different page, different day, better results is the desired outcome.
Starrs Bright tonight, hope hopping searching for wishes, dreams, prayers, and hope for new days tomorrow for the growth and the lessons, or blessings are better.Times Changes.DIFFERENT..FRIENDS.πŸ’œπŸŒΉ Suns Lights.. πŸ’• 

Comic - Mugsy.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment