Thursday, February 18, 2021

"Another brick in the wall, history, not news today."

 Hard Knocks:Give me More. No: Next Opening.Entrepreneurs Profit Site liked your post "Another brick in the wall, history, not news today."Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.


Voices.Masks To Match: Faces Of 2020.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
May be a meme of 2 people and text that says 'Me dodging Facebook bans with multiple accounts Me Ban Me Meagain Meagain again Ban @wtfyoumeme1 Here l'am Ban'


Children Protection Services.Faces in darkness, faces hidden in far away places. Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.

"Another brick in the wall, history, not news today."Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES.BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .
Tales in the air, balls in the air, monkeys and snakes in the trees, the walks on the right sides. Happy and delighted for another day, happy to share a few others stories, trips into the woods.

They thought Another brick in the wall, history, not news today. was pretty awesome.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

You should go see what they're up to. Maybe you'll like their blog as much as they liked yours!Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment