Thursday, May 14, 2020

I hope life is kinder to me as I keep living, I do appreciate when things go right.

 It reminds me that my body is a finite resource I should respect. That means, I need to do more things that I LIKE to do with my time left on this earth. I have spent many many hours in tears or feeling bad, Now I am realizing I am wasting time. If I want to do certain things, I need to focus on that not things that have not worked. Just let it pass like rain, let it fall then evaporate. That is a beautiful skill to have, to be able to let go and move on quickly. Still enjoying life, focusing on good rather then bad
Image
That is something I will practice doing. When I am sitting too long in sadness, snap out of it by looking at my list and realizing it WILL take a certain amount of hours to all of this, in between laundry, brushing teeth, washing face. I don't have time to sit and cry anymore when I get disappointed. I need to enjoy my life more.


I hope life is kinder to me as I keep living, I do appreciate when things go right.


We found America (Columbus!) We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ) we invented almost everything in America ( too many things and inventors to list)-- you all know I am Kidding!...or am I?....[[[[White Privilege Ended in 1964-   Image   We found America (Columbus!)I hope life is kinder to me as I keep living, I do appreciate when things go right.



 We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ) we invented almost everything in America ( too many things and inventors to list)-- you all know I am Kidding!...or am I?....I’M COMING FOR EVERYTHING THAT’S OWED TO ME... THE MONEY, POWER & RESPECT....Hopes, wishes, dreams in actions, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over times, hands to hold, family trees.


GO LIONS!  So guy, what about you, age, how tall, located where, retired doing what, to connect, to chat,to explore, what you live for. Golden years, ages to go, rites of passages, from birth to death, lessons, leaders, lucky breaks, dimes to drop. I loved the pictures, thanks for share, and may all of your tomorrows, are a blast.Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Fall Rites Of Passages.
Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale on land, roles to play, hats to wear, good time toad, cons to run, cattle call, “a dyke, a lesbian, a butch, a bitch”. Hands out to help, hands out to teachers, classes on love and hate, goats and sheep, fairy tales. Tales To Note.I love that spiral staircase shot, did you take that…     Im very interested call me    9492097363.
CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION.Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. LUCIFER’S STAR: THE DEVIL.I love that spiral staircase shot, did you take that…     Im very interested call me    9492097363.

No comments:

Post a Comment