Thursday, May 14, 2020

I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.




  The golden years. Woman, fit, sober, honest, looking to talk to a man with similar qualities, talking heads, leaders to delight, heads above the common.In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back, free rides. Hope in colors, hope floating all the time, hopes and prayers, searching for places to land.Neglected, hidden away, registered dead: the tragic true story of the Queen’s disabled cousins.

My teenagers were exposed to coronavirus. Here's what our family ...


Songs to sing, good times, to get up and get things done, daily events, to roll with the pitches, tricks for a duck. Water off their backs, ducks and frogs, tales in the air, tales to be told, ducks to fuck, ducks and fuckers. Walking on sunshine, son to shine, wishes on stars, hopes and prayers, for a senior man, lion, tiger, or bear, oh my, voices in my head, strangers for the moment.Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions:

Hats and horns, goats and sheep, rams and raiders, lands of the sinners, lands of the saints, hats and halos, angels for some. Tricks and trucks, water and ducks, frogs and snakes to watch out for, games on the waves.


Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Sun with raysIlluminati http://Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes. Walking on sunshine, son to shine, wishes on stars, hopes and prayers, for a senior man, lion, tiger, or bear, oh my, voices in my head, strangers for the moment.Exposed.Blue Dreams In Motions:Neglected, hidden away, registered dead: the tragic true story of the Queen’s disabled cousins.

 I prefer and respectfully request phone voice conversations only. I don't live or have a boat or anything else on the ocean... I live downtown when I want to go somewhere I charter a boat      Will Green.drwilliamgreencs@gmail.com.San Diego, Ca.619-389-1176.       I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.

 Leave the beach for the heat in the sand, what kind of crazy are you. Yesterday, Sabrina. I did Carlsbad, a couple of times, like the fish market there. Never made it to the sand. It took too long, trying to go, to the beach, the second time.    

You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…    So you liked the picture, not mine, just a shot that I liked. Bored, can not sleep, had a guy, answer my ad, crazy brand was an attraction, but it did not work out.If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!

Stats, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, retired from what, or not. Questions between us now. Jacks and marbles, games of baby boomers, back in the day.     Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You.If you SHARE it you won´t make my day, you will make my YEAR!I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.


Loyalty makes you family. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . ❤❤Congrats to Mr.Farhadi ✌. Clowns and Jokers, …Read, Rites, Reasons To Dance, History Left To Write. Loyalty makes you family. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods .  Congrats to Mr.Farhadi . Clowns and Jokers, sheep and goats, kids to learn, how to take directions. Changing Faces. Liars. To fail to learn, define fail-first attempts in learning, new things, new ways to get back up, practice never to fail.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 

If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. Questions between us now, age-baby boomer, how tall,located where, retired or not, 420 connected,would be nice.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 

LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Taught to love trained to heal.Sons to shine, glory dazes to come, walking on sunshine, dances in the clouds, goodness and mercy, songs to sing, hands to hearts, hands to hold, giants on land. I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 

To play,better than the dogs in the houses.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:  .  OutLOSING MY RELIGION. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY […] I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.  I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 


For each of you were the causes of your own destruction...They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate...They had all the time to do good, but they preferred to do the BAU! 



I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 


Everyone will pay for the sins committed... as many the poor, as the rich...   Sabrina I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please.    I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR THOUGHTS'


1 comment:

  1. To play,better than the dogs in the houses.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: . OutLOSING MY RELIGION. CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY […] I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me.

    ReplyDelete