Thursday, May 14, 2020

Trust Him.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads.: My Future in the Media World:ON THE RUN.Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales.



Image

Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see, good times.Lovers And Haters, Hats To Horns, Horns To Halos. Pixies, Fairies, Earth Angels, Notes On High Times.
Trust Him.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Winners, Losers, Learners, Counting Heads.: My Future in the Media World:ON THE RUN.Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales. 
Zoosk Heart Friend

For each of you were the causes of your own destruction...They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate...They had all the time to do good, but they preferred to do the BAU! Everyone will pay for the sins committed... as many the poor, as the rich...   Sabrina I love your energy... we need to talk.No more emails through Craigslist please.    I would prefer no emails at all.I did tell you how to safely and anonymously call me. 
Season 4 | True Blood Wiki | Fandom

 I prefer and respectfully request phone voice conversations only. I don't live or have a boat or anything else on the ocean... I live downtown when I want to go somewhere I charter a boat      Will Green.drwilliamgreencs@gmail.com.San Diego, Ca.619-389-1176.     


   Leave the beach for the heat in the sand, what kind of crazy are you. Yesterday, Sabrina. I did Carlsbad, a couple of times, like the fish market there. Never made it to the sand. It took too long, trying to go, to the beach, the second time.    
OLD POINT LOMA Image & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock

Love friends forever. (Orange)


American Birds, Sitting Spinning Tales.So blessed with everyone in my life! A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love friends forever.Cannabis and Conversation. W4M. Everything but the kitchen sink .The portal to the realm of Death. Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces In The Crowds.Love, Lights, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Waves Of Words To Share.
Will <i>Green Gables</i> Fans Embrace the Netflix Anne Shirley ...


 You are a star in the dreams that you create when you sleep, dreams in actions…    So you liked the picture, not mine, just a shot that I liked. Bored, can not sleep, had a guy, answer my ad, crazy brand was an attraction, but it did not work out. Stats, age, how tall, located where, 420 friendly, retired from what, or not. Questions between us now. Jacks and marbles, games of baby boomers, back in the day.     Everyone Has A Mission In Life. What Do You Think Your Mission Is?Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You.


No comments:

Post a Comment