Thursday, May 14, 2020

Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.

Cannabis and Conversation.  Everything but the kitchen sink .The portal to the realm of Death. Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces In The Crowds.Love, Lights, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Waves Of Words To Share.Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.


American Birds, Sitting Spinning Tales.So blessed with everyone in my life! A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love friends forever.Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.


 It reminds me that my body is a finite resource I should respect. That means, I need to do more things that I LIKE to do with my time left on this earth. I have spent many many hours in tears or feeling bad, 

Now I am realizing I am wasting time. If I want to do certain things, I need to focus on that not things that have not worked. Just let it pass like rain, let it fall then evaporate. That is a beautiful skill to have, to be able to let go and move on quickly. Still enjoying life, focusing on good rather then bad.Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.

That is something I will practice doing. When I am sitting too long in sadness, snap out of it by looking at my list and realizing it WILL take a certain amount of hours to all of this, in between laundry, brushing teeth, washing face. I don't have time to sit and cry anymore when I get disappointed. I need to enjoy my life more.


I hope life is kinder to me as I keep living, I do appreciate when things go right. Just let it pass like rain, let it fall then evaporate. That is a beautiful skill to have, to be able to let go and move on quickly. Still enjoying life, focusing on good rather then bad.


We found America (Columbus!) We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ) we invented almost everything in America ( too many things and inventors to list)-- you all know I am Kidding!...or am I?....[[[[White Privilege Ended in 1964-   Image   We found America (Columbus!)I hope life is kinder to me as I keep living, I do appreciate when things go right.

When the devil whispers, "You're not good enough," we also hear, "and you never will be." We may not be good enough BUT we WILL be better.Goodness and mercy, dazes of angels, say the other angels on earth, birds and bees, songs to sing. STANDARDS SET, ☁️❄️🌲🌾🌲🌊🌳

Image

Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. Lights to shine, lights out in the sky, lights for the shining stars, trips to the moon, and back. 

When the devil whispers, "You're not good enough," we also hear, "and you never will be." We may not be good enough BUT we WILL be better.

GO LIONS!  So guy, what about you, age, how tall, located where, retired doing what, to connect, to chat,to explore, what you live for. Golden years, ages to go, rites of passages, from birth to death, lessons, leaders, lucky breaks, dimes to drop. I loved the pictures, thanks for share, and may all of your tomorrows, are a blast.Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times.Fall Rites Of Passages.


Rachel Jarrot, Jewish whale on land, roles to play, hats to wear, good time toad, cons to run, cattle call, “a dyke, a lesbian, a butch, a bitch”. Hands out to help, hands out to teachers, classes on love and hate, goats and sheep, fairy tales. Tales To Note.

CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.LOSING MY RELIGION.Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.Blast to the darkness, joys and pains, lovers and haters, friends and family, faces of friends to cut off. LUCIFER’S STAR: THE DEVIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment